“Mediocre”

Add it.
Pizza Boli's
Ranked #22 of 35 Restaurants in Lutherville
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

On a recent warm day, my wife and I decided to stop here to get sandwiches for a picnic. I wish we had gone somewhere else. The subs were passable, but not great. The french fries, however, were terrible. The picnic was ruined by the unsavory fries. Fortunately, we had nice weather to save the afternoon.

I would recommend Dominick's for any locals looking for a good pizza/sub meal.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Although they have a very extensive menu I can't get past the pizza!! The crust is exactly the way I like it and with an extensive list of super fresh toppings I can get something different every time I go.They send out coupons all the time so you can always get a great deal! Try the two for one pizza on Mondays!! Salvatore & his crew do a great job.You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice in the last 6 months.. Thinking the first time wasn't as bad as I thought.. Wrong, second time was just as bad.. Greasiest pizza I ever ate..

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Awesome place if you like hair in your pizza. Disgusting, gross, food. Stay far, far away. We got pizza and a salad for a swim meet. The grilled chicken was not actual chicken meet. It was spongy and processed. My kids would not even eat the pizza.