US$112
US$90
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Cumberland(Cumberland)(Great Value!)
US$105
SleepInn
US$179
US$143
Groupon.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stayed here last night and found this Rodeway Inn to be questionable. It was expensive for me and came with nothing extra except Wifi. My room was very clean however and quiet. There were a lot of people milling about in the parking lot and there was even an RV there with people camping in it. They were hooked up to electricity too. I found this very strange. When I got into my room, a man was walking dogs outside my window. I was glad the curtains closed! I was very disappointed that this hotel didn't even offer a continental breakfast. They had coffee with powdered creamer and that was it. Bed was lumpy and TV was very tiny. Hotel hallway in my wing was uneven and warped under the carpet.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Tara D, General Manager at Motel 6 La Vale-Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

I will get with the owner to see if we can bring in breakfast. The people in the parking lot are people staying here most are with the delfest that's in town this week. The RV is a couple that has a room here and the RV broke down just waiting on a part to get it fixed. they stay in it through the day to get their kids adjusted too it cause they are going to do some traveling they pay for the use of electric. I will look into getting a new flat screen in that room.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

November 2016

I had pre-booked a room with two double beds and had the supporting documentation. Upon arrival I was advised that this room type was not available. I agreed to take a room with one king bed instead. I was then double-charged for this room, but the hotel management was quick to advise me the extra charge would disappear from my credit card (and it did, a few days later - no problems there). The room that was supposed to be one king-sized bed was one double bed only, so I did not get what I had paid for.

The bed itself was clean and satisfactory. Decent mattress and pillows. The hotel overall was quiet, so no problems getting a good night's sleep. The room was bare bones and had a slight musty/chemical smell, I am guessing from some type of rug cleaner (the rug itself was old and pretty dirty).

The bathroom and shower worked nicely. Clean and working toilet and sink. Shower curtain was mildew-free. Shower head had good water flow.

Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating, when it came to trying to fix the initial error with my room reservation.

Plenty of parking in the big parking area outside of reception.

Summary - this hotel will satisfy your needs for a quick stay by yourself, as a couple or with kids if you book and receive the right type of room. It is a sparse accommodation though. I would not recommend it for an extended stay of three or more days.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Tara D, General Manager at Motel 6 La Vale-Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

I'm very sorry that we didn't have the bed type you reserved. I'll be looking into that and see why that happened. I'll also have maintenance look at our king beds cause they should be kings not doubles. I'm sorry for the double charge as well glad we was able to take care of that for you and you didn't have to wait to long for it to get back on your card.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Pretty decent motel for the price, except for some roaches wandering around the fridge and micro in the night. This place is only 12 minutes driving from Frostburg. The ladies work at the reception are very friendly and helpful to check me in.

Stayed: September 2016
Tara D, General Manager at Motel 6 La Vale-Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

I'm so very sorry for that, I'll be calling our pest control and get that taking care of right away. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'll also be getting with housekeeping to make sure they are doing their job getting all food out of both areas.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We have stayed here several times and have not been disappointed. Easy access too!! It is easy to get the casino. We are staying there again later in the year too. I recommend reservations, they fill up fast!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Tara D, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 La Vale-Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Thank you for you comment, we will continue to do the best we can. I'm glad to hear we will be seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I hesitated between awarding a two or a three until I realized the title...no frills. If you are just sleeping, don't want coffee in the morning, don't need shampoo or soap, not looking any assistance, then this place is for you. It is cheap, real cheap, used mainly by construction workers whose company is, well, cheap. Cleanliness was adequate, the room was in order and the WiFi worked most of the time. This place really put the "Economy" into Econo Lodge.

Room Tip: If yo are just sleeping, this place is for you.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Tara D, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 La Vale-Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

I'm very sorry you were not happy, I will look into my morning staff to see why we didn't have any coffee over in our breakfast room at all times. I'll look into putting more soap and shampoo in the rooms even making sure we place it in the bathroom instead of the sink area. Thank you for letting us know what areas we need to work on