“Great sushi ”

Kabu Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi
Ranked #30 of 197 Restaurants in Laurel
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: At Kabu Japanese Steakhouse in Laurel, MD our master chefs perform theatrical shows and prepare delicious food right before your eyes. For guests who prefer a more traditional setting, we also offer a casual dining room and bar, serving the finest sushi, authentic Japanese dishes, cocktails and more!
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

My family loves this place. The sushi is really good. My ten year old and twelve year old recently discovered that they love sushi. This is our go-to place...we all highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

It a nice restaurant but food, in my opinion didn't match atmosphere. I have to admit the first time we went we waited at front for sometime without any every acknowledging us so my husband said, let's leave, saying that tells you alot about a business... I went back with a friend another day, but wasn't impress with food at all. I wouldn't go back without a coupon because it was kinda pricey but not so good

Reviewed 18 March 2016

We have been here several times, but this time they slipped a little. My wife ordered Pad Thai and it was so spicy she could not eat it. The drinks appeared to have been prepared by an armature bartender as the sangria had no fruit in it, and no ice, just peach-flavored wine. One entrée was served well before the other one, so my wife was trying to eat her Pad Thai while I waited for my dinner. The coconut shrimp appetizer was excellent, but the appetizers are a little pricey as they are in most restaurants.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

While the food is good, and the cook is good...your payment method should only be cash. They take a month to process your transaction on your card...and if you used any type of "Coupon" it's not deducted.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

My mother and I went to Kabu's for dinner at the hibachi grill. The food and drinks were very good. Our waitress was missing in action as most of the table wanted another drink and there was only one bar tender on duty on a Saturday night.