“Good Food Good People”

House of Peking Choice
Ranked #85 of 197 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I have been going to this place for a very long time since 2003. I most often get carry out but sometimes I enjoy dinning in. This restaurant have very good food but don't order the sushi; Its never fresh and sits on the counter looking tired and dry. The two brother are ok to talk with. One does the delivery and the other will talk your ear off. I enjoy both of these guys. The fried rice is very good and most of the dishes that I have tried were also good. The best thing about this restaurant is that the prices are good. I would recommend this place to everyone, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

My friend and I were looking for some sushi take out in Laurel and were surprised when the House of Peking popped up. We read some reviews online and gave it a try. The sushi was actually delicious. We also ordered a side of fried rice because we were hedging out bets. I wish we hadn't. Another sushi roll would have been a much better decision. I will definitely order from the House of Peking in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I go to lunch there frequently. I eat in the dining, and my company gets carry out/delivery. The lunch specials are inexpensive, but filling with egg roll, soup, rice, and the entree.
They also serve good sushi and other Japanese fare.
The service is quick and non-intrusive.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped by to pick up shrimp fried rice. It was the worst I ever had. It was more rice and soy sauce than anything. Will not be returning.

1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We were regular customers when they were on Main Street, Laurel. We moved from the county not long after they relocated to Baltimore Ave. I am now back in the area for work and stopped in today. Still love the Hot Cripsy Beef and can't wait to go back again soon for their sushi (another fav). Oh, and to top it off...I was recognized and asked where I've been all these years. Glad to see they are still doing well and the food is just as good as I remembered!