“Excellent prime rib.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Largo
Reviewed 27 June 2016

When I am in the mood for a really nice prime rib dinner, I head to the Longhorn Steakhouse. I like my steaks medium and they always get it right. Everyone once in a while I will get their pork chops. They do them a special way and they come out tasting far better then most pork chops served in other restaurants. Whether you want a prime rib or pork chop dinner, try the Longhorn Steakhouse. You will be very pleased that you did!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We went on Father's Day the place was PACKED The place had an hour wait. I feel that the staff could smile more. Our waiter done a good job. The food was good.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

My husband said his ribs were very good, then we agreed that everything else was just ordinary. Actually, the service may have been less since the server seemed a little preoccupied.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Ordered online about 7:35pm. Confirmation said order would be ready at 8:10pm. Signed receipt for order at 8:49pm. I could see order was ready when I arrived. Bar was full. Took about 15 minutes just to get the busy bartender's attention. Handed ordered with just entrees and no sides or bread after another 15 minutes. Told bartender about the problem waited again and eventually handed missing potatoes wrapped in foil in my hand- no container or anything. No apologies about the wait. Food was cold when I got back to the hotel. The pork chops are usually my favorite but the seasoning tasted funny and I wound up basically throwing everything away. I blame the manager because the bartender needed help. None of the people I thought might be managers jumped in to help the bartender. No one checked in with me despite what I am sure was unhappy body language and I was standing in the middle of the bar area.

I was a busy place so popular but I personally had a very negative experience.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Me & my boo decided to go out! So we both agreed on Longhorn. We got the porterhouse steak for 2. They were able to cook the steak well done for me & medium for her. We had a great time & service was cool. They didn't make the sauce fit the steak table side as the menu suggest. They made it in the back. It was still good. All & all we had a great night (but we always do).