“Great place to grab a quick bite”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Lanham
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 2801 Campus Way North, , Lanham where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We had just checked in to the nearby Hampton Inn and our daughter wanted some japanese noodles. They offer small or regular sized bowls. We ordered the Japanese pan noodles and the Pad Thai along with the Truffle mac and cheese and the alfredo montemore. All regular sized. They were great portions to share and we were all full afterwards. Friendly and quick staff. Would definitely recommend and return next time we came into town.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We have been to many of the restaurants in this chain because it is my grandchildren's favorite place to eat, but mostly in Pennsylvania and not in this area.
Went there the other night for dinner and the kids were able too get their usual favorites and enjoyed what they ordered.
They did not have the salad that I usually order and only had three salads to choose from, so I got one of the noodle dishes. They do an excellent job of individualizing each order and easily subtract unwanted items. The alfredo sauce was good and the vegetables (tomatoes and spinach) were also good. However, the chicken was obviously processed chicken, served in thin squares, and very salty. Previously the chicken in their noodle bowls has always been real chunks of chicken.
I was disappointed that they didn't have my favorite salad and also in the chicken. I hope that all of the others haven't made these same changes.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Backdrop: I ordered on-line my usual (Pesto) and as ALWAYS I always I ask and put on the instructions for extra Pesto sauce on TOP of the noodles. I have done this dozens of times and usually when I pick-up the order they either follow the instructions or forget to put on the top, so they give me a small bowl with extra without me asking for it. Well I pick-up my order and when I get outside of the store I look into the bag and see that none of the above was done, so I go back inside and tell the man behind the register that they forgot to put extra sauce "On top". As I mention it to the first person a female employee acknowledges that it was on the instructions. The male then states it's $1.60 extra. I tell him forget it and walk out. So my issue is:
1. Why would they try to charge me for their screw-up?
2. Online if you order an extra sauce it's $1.

The $.60 extra they tried to over charge me is not the issue, I just feel that by me patronizing NC as much as I do I find it's kind of insensitive for the male to try and over charge me for their screw-up.

On the same day I write NC and email explaining what happened and their response to me was, that there's no way on their website where you can ask for sauce on top. On the contrary when you order online there's a note section on the bottom that you can add a note, so either they don't know their own website or they're just playing dumb. They go to state that if you customize the order you can ask for extra sauce on the side but that's not what I asked for. And towards the end of the response it was more of a sorry, but we can help you, goodbye comment.

I'm sorry they had to lose me as a customer but, it is what it is!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The food is different. Not a lot of choices. Everyone in my group loved their food. I had a salad and the dressing was very good. Nice area

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Ii enjoyed the Tex Med with Chicken and it is delicious. The dressing has a little kick to it and really compliments the salad and chicken ingredients. Staff could behave a little more maturely, but they are nice, quick, and the place is always clean. Great place to get a bite to eat on the run or take-out. Near Penny's Wegman's, COSTCO and more.

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!