“Slow and satisfying”

Muffin Man Caribbean Express
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Lanham
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

After ordering, prepare for a little wait and make sure they are open before leaving (meaning not on a Sunday, Monday, or after 5). The food is well worth it. I've had their curry chicken and a carrot cake muffin. Both were fresh and tasted amazing. Do yourself a favor and try them.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I tried two different types of wings. The jerk wings were delicious and fresh. The ziggy wings tasted like they were reheated despite the fact that I went early in the day. Ample portions. Coco bread was delicious, too. Highly recommended and I'd go again.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

If they run out of something you are just SOL. Then you are left with either settling for something you don't want (or in my case something I don't like) or just 1 food item and not a meal.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Coming from a person who is from the Caribbean (Jamaica). This place is not authentic. I tried there Co Co bread and patty and let me say, DISGUSTING. It's no better than the ones at 7-11. Never even bothered ordering an actual meal after that. None of the chefs or employees are even Caribbean so I don't trust it!

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I loved this place, everyone was so friendly food was really good.Can't wait to visit them again. The price wasn't bad and I can tell they put a lot of love in the food.i would visit them again when I get a chance. And i will tell my family and friends about Muffin Man for sure.

Been to Muffin Man Caribbean Express? Share your experiences!