“Nasty patty and coco bread .”

Muffin Man Caribbean Express
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Lanham
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Coming from a person who is from the Caribbean (Jamaica). This place is not authentic. I tried there Co Co bread and patty and let me say, DISGUSTING. It's no better than the ones at 7-11. Never even bothered ordering an actual meal after that. None of the chefs or employees are even Caribbean so I don't trust it!

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I loved this place, everyone was so friendly food was really good.Can't wait to visit them again. The price wasn't bad and I can tell they put a lot of love in the food.i would visit them again when I get a chance. And i will tell my family and friends about Muffin Man for sure.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I been here maybe twice not to say its not good enough for a third visit. Just a little bit out of my price range,but the food is great.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 4 March 2015

My boyfriend and I often travel from Clinton all the way to Lanham for this food...

Pros:
-He LOVES the food; I think it's pretty good. Chicken is tender and falls off the bone. Haven't tried the muffins...
-Good amount of food. We usually have leftovers.

Cons:
-EXPENSIVE!
-Long Waits; One for ordering and another for getting your food
(I hear you can't even call in an order, but I've never tried)
-Not the best customer service, but not terrible
-No extra sauce, can't even purchase extra
(and it seems they've stopped putting a lot of sauce on the food)

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 17 January 2015

Ive been going there for some time now and the service just gets worse and worse. I am a loyal customer but that changed when I went in there one day and I asked for Coco bread and jerk chicken. They didnt have the coco bread and my chicken was $9.54. You have to spend $10 in order to use your card. The lady at the counter was nasty about it. You think it would have been and exception made being as though they didnt have what i wanted so I just left. So after looking all over for good food Im stuck with them and theyre horrible customer service and great food... Got some today from that evil lady at the counter... Damn the food is great...Just makes me mad.

Date of visit: January 2015