“Not looking for new customers”

Muffin Man Caribbean Express
Ranked #23 of 63 Restaurants in Lanham
Reviewed 29 June 2013

They did not care if I wanted to buy anything, I felt the staff was not interested in providing service. I had to stop someone to ask for a menue.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Good curry chicken. Took home a carrot cake muffin, which lasted me a couple of days. Awesome flavors.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Just ate an amazing jerk chicken, chicken roti and chocolate chip muffin from the Muffin Man Carribean Cafe!  If you don't know about the Muffin Man, you need to know about him!!! After having not eaten here in four years, it's a pleasure to discover that this homestyle carribean food is still a gem and as delicious as I remembered. Be sure to try the muffins, they're really, really good!

Reviewed 5 September 2012

If you are willing to put up with the attitude of the staff, the food is good. We had curry chicken, rice and peas and jerk chicken. They were not too spicy just right. The wait for the food was long but not longer than other similar places like Negril. However I like Negril much better. No attitude there.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I went to Muffin Man with a co-worker today and was pleasantly surprised by the tastiness of everything I had to eat. Looking at the menu, I did realize that the prices were a bit high, but I understood why the prices were high once I received my food (there was tons of it)! I could not finish my food, even though I truly wanted to. The sorrel was amazing! I will definitely return for more good eating!

Been to Muffin Man Caribbean Express? Share your experiences!