“Great local pizza shop with numerous pasta dishes”
Review of Margherita Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Margherita Pizza
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Kingsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Other than the owner being a Real Madrid fan, this place is great. My son loved the Chicken Maximo but my daughter and I prefer a simple pepperoni pizza. Normally, we order for carry out as there are just a few tables for seating. This is the place for pizza the way it was meant to taste!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We have been loyal customers since this restaurant opened. The chicken Maximo is their best dish and you must try the shrimp gondola. Friendly service and a local community supporter

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

The absolute best pizza ever! Margarita special with gnocchi is to die for! And I love that they deliver with my dear Jose!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

I have lived in my house in Kingsville for 15 years and I am a great cook to my family. And we have Margarita's at least once a month. Everything we have ever eaten from there is fantastic. Best Italian food I have ever eaten and I grew up in Little Italy in Baltimore. That is saying something in itself. The SicilianDeluxe pizza to me is the best. And the Margarita Special with Gnocci is the best pasta dish in my book. You will really enjoy.

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Margherita's in Bel Air has what I think is the best thin crust pizza in Hartford county!! Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.