“More than you Expect”

Santini's
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Joppa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is a neighborhood gem that needs to be visited. The food quality is beyond expectations. The owner and chef is a master at his craft. Favorite meals include veal parm, chicken parm and the lamb shank. The hand made meatballs are a must try. The sauce is very good.

The pizza is also excellent with a number of topping options.

If more people knew about this place, you would have trouble getting a table.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2015

My wife and I really enjoy this little Italian place! The owner always has a warm greeting for us when he seats us. Not very crowded on Sunday and may not have a regular waiter/waitress but the food is very good. We have tried their pizza and it's very tasty. I like the shrimp scampi, and their "panini" burgers, too. The pasta is very good. Tasty sauce and always served hot. It's located just outside the marina and has a nice view of the private boating docks on Rumsey Island.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

I just downed that steak sub... Very delicious and for $8 good value. A little too much mayo but otherwise perfect!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

The food here is terrific , it makes you feel like you are ordering from one of the great restaurants at " Little Italy " . Many great things on there menu , would strongly recommend the Sausage Napolitana or any or any of there pasta dishes. Great subs also , and best cannoli around. The people are always warm and friendly .

Reviewed 17 March 2014

While I've been inside this building many times before, this was my first time dining in it being known as Santini's. I was pleasantly surprised by what they've managed to do with the space. They provided an intimate atmosphere where we were able to have a lengthy, private conversation. The service was better than expected too, about 3.5 stars. 3.5 stars for the food and value as well.

I ordered an 8" cheese steak sub ($5.99) with a side order of french fries ($2.99). The food was good. I had no problems with it. It even looked like they tried to present the fries in a certain appealing way on the plate.

The restrooms were clean with plenty of room. They offer free delivery around the local area.

Date of visit: February 2014
1  Thank NeoWasHere

Been to Santini's? Share your experiences!