All reviewsroom was cleanpets stay freethe general managercustomer service islow pricefriendly smilesuited our needsice machinenothing fancyup to datecontinental breakfasthousekeepergreetsdeborahlodgingbrittanyweeknight
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Cons - we could hear noise from other rooms and from outside, no free breakfast, The a/c was noisy. Pros - we checked in early, room was clean, staff was great. Nothing fancy but good for a stop over.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Was checked in by team member Nikki, who was very friendly and nice. I was checked in fast and was told about the elevator (thank goodness). I stayed in a king superior room was very comfy and clean. I would recommend the Red Roof to anyone!

Room Tip: Quiet Floors
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Paula - the front desk representative is very unprofessional, rude and disrespectful. I was trying to pay the remaining balance towards a five night stay at the Jessup, MD location. She stated, "I would have to pay the $79.00 per night rate. I explained to her - that when I checked in - the front desk rep - stated as long as pay the balance before I checked out - the promo rate was locked in. Well things became out of control really quickly and the yelling match began. I stated - since I am member why she couldn't honor the rate. She repeatedly said - I am not doing it - it's a $20 dollar difference - get out. This heated exchange lasted about 20 minutes - it's to lengthy to type the full exchange - but it was captioned on the surveillance camera - hopefully there's audio as well.
I ask if she the manager - she said no and handled me a business card with Kendra Robinson name on it - I called however, she didn't answer.
I was totally taken aback by the behavior that Paula display today - horrible representation as she represent Red Roof Inn.

My suggest - Paula needs a refresher course with customer service, professionalism, manners, and how to be respectful to the guest.
Lastly, I would like Paula to formal apologize to me for the rudeness,her blatant unprofessional attitude and her unwillingness to assist with the matter.

Room Tip: As, I was checking in - I was greeted with the aroma of weed
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
RRI187MGR, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello,
I hope that your day is going well thus far. My name is Kendra Robinson, and I am the General Manager here at the Red Roof Inn, Jessup, MD. Ms. Rickard, please let me first thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review and bring to my attention your most recent experience at my property. Please rest assured Ms.Rickard, your most recent experience is not the type of customer service I find acceptable and can assure you that I have personally followed up with Paula to make sure that there is an immediate improvement in customer service along with attention to detail that is to be provided to our guests. I am pleased that you decided to give us another chance after speaking with me. I hope you enjoyed your room upgrade. Ms. Rickard, I want to thank you again for bringing this to my attention, as it is through feedback such as yours that allows us an opportunity to improve. Have a wonderful day.

Warmest regards;
Kendra Robinson General Manager

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Delmy works the morning and afternoon shift. She always smiles and greets guests with courtesy and so pleasant. I stay at this red roof more than any other. Value, friendliness, and personality, this location has all three.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My family stays at the Red Roof location and it was a very pleasant experience. We have stayed here on numerous occasions and the one thing that stands out is the outstanding customer service provided by the associate Delmy. She is always very friendly, courteous, and efficient. She gives great service with a smile. The property is clean and the entire staff was very helpful. I definitely recommend this property if you are looking for a place to stay in the area. Close to the highway and located near good food.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RRI187MGR, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Monique,

I just want to take the time to thank you for such a wonderful review about our Hotel and staff, We are in the business of customer service , doing our best to please our guest and we strive everyday towards that. But it is always nice to be reminder that we are appreciated.

Kendra Robinson