All reviews room was clean place to stay front desk staff parking lot is clean place minute drive rt chain pillows baltimore
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Smoking room was around back away from the rest of the hotel. Outside entrance to the room. Was missing the alarm clock and the employee behind the counter seamed to be bothered by someone checking it. Wouldn't look for a clock. Offered wakeup call instead. Breakfast war par at best. Not sure if the roof outside the room had mold or bad silicone repair. The room was clean except the couple of spiders I had to stomp out. Large wasted space near the bathroom. Liked like a shower drain on the floor. That's all I have to comment on this hotel. Will I go back....no

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Maulik P, General Manager at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Daniel,

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This Quality Inn is located near the very busy I-95 corridor between Baltimore and Washington DC. It's situated in an industrial/warehouse area and there's not much else in the immediate area. We opted for pizza delivery for dinner. The room was satisfactory and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Maulik P, General Manager at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Guest,

First Thank you for taking time to publish your review on your recent stay at Quality Inn Nr. Ft. Meade. We are very glad that you enjoyed the room and our company. I am also disappointed that you couldn't get more choices of eateries (applebee's, Olive garden, pasta plus Etc.) around the hotel. There are lot of choices if you decide to drive about 2-3 miles. We are hoping to see you again and enjoy the restaurants in area as well. Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Service is always great here. But it's time to switch the breakfast options. Eggs and sausage all the time and everyday gets old. The staff is always friendly at check in and the dining area is always kept clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marcusc1093
Maulik P, General Manager at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

First I would like to thank you for taking time to publish your recent stay experience with us. I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you on behalf of my entire team at quality Inn. I am also sorry about breakfast options and I would consider other options to switch over a period of time. Once again thank you for being our guest and hopefully see you soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

this is your basic no-frills hotel with a comfortable bed and free breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, Danish, cereal, yogurt, milk, juice, coffee)...it met our needs and budget and is conveniently located next to the highway

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Maulik P, General Manager at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Quality Inn
410 880 3133

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Nice room. Very clean and pleasant. Don't bother with the breakfast. It closed at 9 am and at 8:30 the had it almost all packed up and chairs on tables. There was only bread and coffee. The guy working had no personality and did not care if we had breakfast or not.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Maulik P, General Manager at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Quality Inn