See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Hotel was very disapointing. No blow dryer and room was shabby and needed upgrading. The breakfast was terrible. There really was not breakfast there except for coffee and a few things to eat, nothing hot.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Rosalie, thanks for choosing us for your needs. Although you liked certain aspects of our hotel, we apologize for falling short of your expectations for a perfect stay. Your feedback regarding the regarding the update and the breakfast offerings will be shared with the appropriate individuals to make sure we deliver better guest experience going forward. Since we are an extended stay property our guests often bring their personal items, so that's why our hair dryers and other items are available upon request at the front desk and offered complimentarily.We hope the positive aspects of your stay will bring you back to us.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

This was a long term Stay and the star was very friendly and attentive . The recliner in my room was broken when I got there . I notified the front desk and the offered to move me into a new room which I thought was very nice ...... i declined and asked for a replacement. They replaced the recliner with a brand new one within hours !

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thanks for making Extended Stay America a part of your travel plans. We are glad to know your stay with us was enjoyable and that you were impressed with the top-notch service provided by our associates. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I would definitely stay here again. Check in process was quick and easy, staff was very friendly. The room was clean, bed was comfy, area was nice and quite. Shopping center was within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Jlo, thank you being our guest at Extended Stay America and for the wonderful feedback. We are delighted to read you were not only benefitted with our convenient location but also you loved the service and comfort of our bed. It is a pleasure knowing we met all of your needs and we look forward to hosting you all again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I have been here 2-4 nights a week for the past month, and will continue for the next 3 months. I have been in 4 different rooms so far - one had a leaky sink, but so far that was it. I even walk around barefoot - something I rarely do in hotels, I also ALWAYS check each bed for signs of BB - not a sign in any of the rooms as of yet. The Staff has been great - I have dealt with at least 5 different employees, and so far so good. To answer other peoples issues with the place it's designed for people that are here for business or helping out a relative for week or so, it's not designed for a romantic get-a-way. They do NOT clean the room daily (unless you pay), if you're here for a week they will, if not, clean up after yourself (you can get towels at the front desk). Breakfast - the site tells you it's grab and go and even shows a little muffin - you get coffee/tea granola bar/muffin and leave - if you want breakfast - they have a full fridge and a 2 top stove in the room - go cook yourself something. As far as the smell, well that should change soon - they have smoking rooms (which I LIKED), BUT it is changing over mid-August to non-smoking. As far as the 'people' sitting around outside, again - it's for people that have to be here for awhile, when you're 'Home" you get into comfortable clothes. As far as not having anything in the room - there are little things in each room telling you to just call and they will make you a kitchen-kit FOR FREE. Heck, they even had some salt for me today. So far the only issue is I would really like better water pressure, but I'll live.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Sabrina, thanks for posting a review so future travelers can read about your experience at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade. It's so nice to read you enjoyed everything that we have to offer. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for being our guest. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel smelled of smoke and weed smoke! The blanket and comforter were both dirty. Noise was horrible! Avoid at all cost! If I could have found another hotel I would have canceled my reservation! Room decent for price. Bed was comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager