“THE BEST HH AROUND!”

Old Dominion Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Dominion Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 143 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Talk about an amazing hh. They practically have the best items for only $5 and you get a full plate! The sushi is on hh too which is great. I love the salmon sushi. I also enjoy eating the crab dip. Many drinks on hh ranging from beer to wine to mix drinks! I think they have hh every day.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I visited this place quite a few times , they have good drinks and appetizers all for a good price and the bartenders are great!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I came to this bar restaurant to meet some friends for dinner and had an amazing time. They are strawberry margarita was very good and the food items and appetizers we ordered were delicious as well. They also have sushi here which was pretty good as well. I had a quesadilla and a shrimp tempura roll and it was amazing. It's definitely a nice place to hang out and have some fun. I went there 2 days back-to-back and both times I had a great time

Reviewed 17 April 2016

The food scene in College Park area is terrible; but in the sea of bad options this is probably the best. The food was average, beer was average, and the staff was friendly enough.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Great spot! My boyfriend and I go 2-3 times a month! May is the best bartender drinks always on point. Ask for the H2O! Love the salads, sushi and brst fried rice!