“Delicious”

Tara Thai
Ranked #12 of 165 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I've sampled several items on the menu and everything is delicious. Decent sized portions and fresh. My favorites are the pad Thai and pangang curry

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I have only been here one time and the food was good. I enjoyed the pineapple fried rice. It was different but I was glad I tried it. The egg rolls were also yummy. I would go again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2016

FOod was very good and service was excellent, my husband had the whole fish, cooked to perfection! I had the pad Thai, also very good and wanton soup was delicious.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent food for eating in or out. Food is fresh and delicious and there is a large menu. Appetizers and entrees are great! Also has a bar. Neighborhood go to.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Stopped in after a long drive and the service "SUCKED", they acted like we weren't there and when we called them to our table they took our order after sitting there for over 15 minutes then it took the food 20 minutes to be served.

Date of visit: August 2016