All reviewsroom was cleanbusiness travelerstarbucks coffeemovie theaterhousekeeping staffeasy accessthird floormini fridgefree breakfastminute drivelobbybaltimorepaneralacrossewegmanschannelsmattress
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The outside was not what I'm use to seeing,at Marriot property, but my stay was overall very pleasant. The staff was courteous and on point. The facility could use a few upgrades but it was clean and well maintained. The staff at the small Bistro were exceptional. I thought I was at a "five-star" restaurant. I pray leadership recognizes their hard work and "added" benefits!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We're locals, the power was out at our home due to storm damage. We decided we needed A/C and quiet, as all of our neighbors at home were running noisy generators. We booked this using rewards points. We had a good stay overnight. Courtyard Hunt Valley, is clean, quiet, and accommodating. All staff members we interacted with were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Our patio on the peaceful courtyard was nice. Wow this Courtyard has a courtyard!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

My family of four stayed here for one night. It was a solid "okay" as the rooms were dated. However it was clean, quiet and did the job for our brief stay. It is very convenient to a nearby strip mall of stores and to the Hunt Valley train station that takes you into Baltimore. We used it to go to the Orioles game. I used points to stay at the hotel so I can't exactly complain about the price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Understaffed, the one lady working there all night long was overwhelmed.
We had a clean room it was fine but when the fire alarm was going off in the morning, she was on the phone with the volunteer FD that called. Hmmmm, they called because this happens so often! They came out and deemed no fire, so we could go back in and wait another 20mins while they figured out how to shut it down. Then 25 mins later it was going off again! We left and saw the firetruck stopped at a light. Something tells me this happens a lot!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CY-GM-HV-MD, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hi Moma2girls, Thanks for taking time to share your feedback. Words cannot express how sorry we are for having the alarm system malfunction in the manner it did, especially at that time. This is not something that could have been predicted and the staff did everything possible to rectify once deemed all clear. Again our sincere apologies and we hope you will give us another chance if back in the future...
Warm Regards,
Len Goodman

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Check in fast and friendly . Staffs are helpful and pleasant .
Great location on quiet street. Down the road there is big retail stores , movie theater, wegman supermarket ( my favorite), shopping and many other restaurant . Further down on York rd, there are a lot more to choose.
Room decent , same courtyard not updated like the newer version. Clean and functional . Deco not updated yet.
Pool is nice and clean. Gym have treadmills and row machine .dumbells too.
Overall a good hotel to stay.
Price on the high side. I paid $130 per night . $95-$99 would be fair .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jt93664
CY-GM-HV-MD, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Hi Jt93664, thanks for taking time to share your feedback! We were so excited to hear the comments about the staff, the new fitness equipment, and the local shopping and dining options. Our property is also scheduled for a renovation to update the decor, so we hope you'll be back in the area again to check it out. Hope to see you soon!
Warm Regards,