“It was good, for hotel food.”
Review of Hunt Valley Grill

Hunt Valley Grill
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Hunt Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Room service, and breakfast buffet. Fine for both. Enough to choose from, pretty basic, but if you want more, I'm sure they can accomodate you.

Thank Mary L. S

Reviewed 6 February 2016

The food at this restaurant has always been good. The staff always greets my wife and I with a smile. Love their wings!.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

When we stay at the Embassy Suites and are frazzled after travel, we often eat right at the hotel restaurant. The food is very good and reasonably priced. Not a greatly varied menu, but you can choose anything from hot sandwiches to trendy entrees. Room service from the restaurant is easy, fairly fast and not overly-expensive.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

The service was exceedingly slow! I called down an order on two occasions for pick up and each time it took forever.

Things were particularly slow on Saturday at noon-no one was staffing the restaurant and the bartender was trying to keep the crowd at the bar who were watching a football game and drinking happy while still trying to manage take-out orders from the restaurant. It took 40 minutes from the time I placed my order for a crab cake sandwich until it was ready ( I went to a nearby Chiptole's to pick up my son's sandwich).

Reviewed 21 May 2015

We were seated promptly and drink order was taken immediately. It took a little time to get our food but well worth it. The French dip was very good. The Mahi Mahi looked delicious. I would go eat there again. The lunch menu was terrific.