All reviews full kitchen front desk light rail great hotel an extended stay one bedroom suite living area complimentary breakfast towne center the entire staff movie theater breakfast area the hotel offers clean rooms indoor pool great room minute drive
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I checked in after a long, hot , boring drive expecting very little and not really caring much either. Usually I stay at lower end places but I had to meet someone and it really wasn’t a lot more. Anyway, a lovely young woman (Ty) greeted me warmly , explained everything clearly and got me off to my room. Room-It was beautiful, I could live there. Spotless too. Very well supplied also. I had some further questions so I returned to the lobby I discovered Ty was busy but Nick appears and is every bit as good at tending to me as was Ty. Then the maintenance guy shows up with exactly what I needed ! Incredible. So I Finish my tasks and we all get talking and it’s like they really do care. They were genuine. I am/was impressed. Delightful place and a wonderful staff I am coming back here. A word of advice though the rewards plan is a nightmare. I spent twenty minutes on hold after being unable to do it on line. I even got worse as I tried other numbers given to me, fuggedaboutit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Shawn G, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you Charlieome for taking a few minutes to share a review of your recent stay at our Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley hotel. So glad to see you had the chance to interact with our front desk team of Ty, Nick, and our Maintenance Engineer. These team members really do care about our guests. Very glad you were impressed with their customer care and that you will come back to stay with us again. Take Care!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We loved it!! The children enjoyed the pool, the spacious room & the ability to have fresh food prepared for them. I solved the outdoor sitting area also. The staff was courteous, professional, kind, & helpful. The breakfast buffet was delicious and the variety of items was a plus. I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PURPLEPOWERBaltimore
Shawn G, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you so much PurplePowerBaltimore for the great review of our Residence Inn Hunt Valley hotel. We are so glad to see that you and the children had a great stay here. Thank you so much for the compliments of our staff and comments on how spacious the hotel is. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you need a place to stay. Take Care!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms clean Roomy full-size kitchen is a plus indoor pool and jacuzzi pluses convientent to light rail into Baltimore close to many upscale reastraunts shopping center movies grocery and more Staff exceptional Free Breakfast was nice and appreciated just wish it was kept lil warmer and need to offer vegan options too Definitely worth staying here

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shawn G, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you D H for staying with us on your most recent to the Hunt Valley area. We are so glad that you had a wonderful stay with us. We appreciate the suggestions and are looking to replace the serving dishes on our buffet so i know that will improve the free breakfast for you and all our guests. We look forward to having you back as our guests again soon. Thank you and Take Care!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I chose this hotel because it is located in an nice office park setting but with many available restaurants and shopping a short drive away (including the excellent Yamato Sushi). It also has a free, satisfying buffet breakfast. I took a King suite, so it had a kitchen, a living room area, and a separate bedroom. Very clean and comfortable! There is sufficient free wifi and we didn't opt for the extra fast for $4.95 more. In addition, the TVs (one in bedroom; one in living area) allow you to sign in with your Netflix account and watch your favorite shows. If you have valuables, you will need to take them to the front desk to lock them up. I was disappointed there was no in-room safe. The staff were pleasant and efficient; checking in took 2 minutes. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Shawn G, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you Linderlouwho for reviewing our hotel! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed a wonderful stay in our Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley hotel. We thank you for commenting about the cleanliness of our hotel and and comfortable spacious room too. We recently added Internet TV to our guest rooms and our guests love having access to their Netflix, Youtube, Pandora, and Hulu accounts from their guest room televisions. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon. Take Care!

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Stayed there for 2 weeks on a work trip.The hotel has a shuttle service within a radius of 3 miles, which took care of my transit to and from office everyday. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and even helped me plan my weekend visits to Baltimore and DC. Would love to visit again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Shawn G, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hello Vaishali R,

Thank you so much for staying with us on your recent work trip at the Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley hotel by Marriott. We are so glad to see that you had an amazing stay in our hotel. Thanks for the compliments of the staff here and thank you for taking some time to share with the TripAdvisor community your experience here. Take Care!