“Dinner with my James”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Very pleasant atmosphere. Very clean. The service was impeccable. The General Tsoa Chicken could have been spicier but my son really enjoyed it. We were totally happy with the seaweed salad. It was super fresh and crunchy. They did not have Pork Fried Rice on the menu. That disappointed me,it's my favorite fried rice. So I ordered the beef fried rice. The beef was super tender and the rice was quite moist. Don't forget the glass of Sake if you go. I will definitely go back and try another dish.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

At my daughters request we were headed out for a Hibatchi dinner. We pulled up to the unassuming store front but when we walked inside it was pleasantly attractive. Our server was attentive, our chef was skilled and cooked our food to perfection all the while making us laugh. The prices were great and that's the first time I walked away from that type of dinner full. We will most certainly return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Best Japanese/Asian in the area. Everything is fresh. Never had anything that was less than excellent. They take pride in what they serve. Decor is contemporary. Very clean.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Food was ok, nothing to write home about. The staff and specifically the server Maggie was not friendly at all. Seemed bothered when we asked for something, which if she would have been doing her job, we wouldn't had the need to ask for anything. Got charged extra for a couple of dashes of sauce... really??? Not a lot of other options in the area. Glad we're just passing by. Moving on from this place.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with a large group. The service was outstanding and the servers very accommodating. I had the chicken Lo Mein, which was prepared in the kitchen. The portion was large and the sauce amazing. The person next to me had the lunch sushi that he could not finish, but took home about a third. The remainder of the group had various forms of the Hibachi. Our preparer was quite skilled and interacted with all around the cooking table. I probably will have the Hibachi on my next visit. There is a bar.

The decor is very upscale for our community. This may be the cleanest restaurant I've visited in a long time...I believe this is the Asian tradition. Parking is convenient. I believe they have carry out.