“Gteat place!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Havre de Grace
Description: Bomboy's Candy
Description: Bomboy's Candy
Reviewed 2 October 2018

What a great place! Clean, bright, smells amazing! It has always been a huge family favorite!
Grab bags, lots of different flavors, sugar free. Brings back memories of my great uncle!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for an ice cream treat w the little one (2.5yr old). Not an ice cream afficiando I’m not sure if I could taste a major difference between it and Baskin Robbins. But it was good and creamy. Probably 20 varieties to choose from and the staff was friendly
Single stall bathroom, places to sit in and outside, family friendly.
Hand washing station for the sticky fingers afterwards. Private and street parking was available
Seems to be “the rave” of locals. And as stated: it was good, but not sure I’d call it awesome
$10 for a kids scoop and 2scoops for me

There’s a fudge place across the street but we didn’t venture in

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Very good ice cream. The different flavors were scrumptious. Able to have 2 flavors in my cone for the price of one.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The butter Pecan is soft, creamy and my favorite. They have some interesting and unique blends that my son and daughter tried and that I'll try next time. It was a sunny day so we sat outside and enjoyed our treats.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Bomboy’s ice cream shop has seating inside and outside. Nice location with friendly workers. Highly recommend stopping by if you are in the mood for something sweet.