“Great Stay!”

and 1 more site!
Best Budget Inn Havre de Grace
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Havre de Grace
Reviewed 24 December 2011

The customer service was more than exceptional, while the rooms were definitely of "budget" standards, you pay what you get for. The rooms were very clean, and was perfect for what we were looking for - just to sleep and keep driving. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: We had non smoking because I was traveling with my family. I've found that the non smoking rooms...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Dave B

Reviewed 1 October 2011

Room was a disgusting filthy mess. pee stain on sheets, bugs crawling on floor, mold growing im bathroom, water was scalding hot or ice cold no mixing.

• Stayed: September 2011
7  Thank Travelwelder
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I frequently stay in budget motels and I have appropriate expectations. This older motel appears to be falling down, I'm surprised that they are open for business. My room had been chopped up many years ago to add a bathroom, large globs of caulk are everywhere, ceiling tiles are discolored and bowed, felt like I should wear a helmet to bed. The room was as fairly clean, microwave and fridge, and AC, bed uncomfortable, rug old and did not seem clean, actually considered sleeping in my car but visited during a heat wave so stayed for the AC. I left at the crack of dawn; planned to stay more but cancelled and moved to Super 8 (very nice) across the street. The rate is $45 total/night and is $45 too much.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank goneagain2
Reviewed 29 March 2010

we were worried about the hotel at first because it looks like a place you won't stay, but we were happy with the outcomes. It was a very pleasant stay, great staff, and very clean. It is close by to everything so we stayed here. There is also another hotel right across which we went to first but found the staff really rude, and not very friendly we decided to leave and take our chances with this one. So i must say never judge by the looks not all hotels are bad, i will come again

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank taranw

Been to Best Budget Inn Havre de Grace? Share your experiences!