“not impressed”

and up
Medieval Tours Dinner and Tournament in Maryland
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Hanover
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

we have been here before on vacation. so we decided to go again since it has been about 4 years. this place has gone downhill. the food was cold they only thing that came out hot was the potato. the show was boring. I have to saw this is my least favorite castle I have been to.

2  Thank kellyfelly20
MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that your last visit did not give you the WOW experience we strive for. Please feel free to contact us to discuss further via email (Maryland@medievaltimes.com) or by phone (443) 755-0011.

All reviews
"fun experience"
in 7 reviews
"have a good time"

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This was better than I ever could have imagined. The food was great the staff was excellent and the performers were beyond my expectations. I don’t know how much they practice or where they find these men and women but I felt like I had went back in time. We loved our green knight.

MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We are so happy to hear that you had a "knight" to remember! Our show cast works hard every day and during every show for sure!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We took a large group to the event. 8 children, 6 adults (Including 1 infant, and a toddler in a wheelchair.)
Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The show was fantastic. Our 10 year old granddaughter was picked for Queen of the Tournament, she was so excited. The Knight tossed the other girls flowers. It was very sweet. We were given the Royal treatment. The children were mesmerized by the. Performance.
The food was very good and the service was excellent.
They do not have ketchup and our 6 year old grandchild was not happy, so if you like ketchup on chicken, BYO. The event for Royalty was. A bit pricy. . .But well worth making our grandchildren happy. 3 of the boys were Knighted and they really loved it. $20.00 extra and you got a nice photo in a souvenir folder.
Will go back again. The upgrades were well worth the money.

MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

We are happy to hear tjhat all 3 birthday celebrants had a knight to remember!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Our whole family went Grandparents - toddler Grandchildren. Ages 65-2, and we all had a fabulous time. I was afraid the horses and loud sounds might frighten our 2 yr old Granddaughter but she was mesmerized and joined in waving her flag for her knight. Food was delicious and they were able to accommodate my son-in-law's gluten free diet restrictions. Cheerful wait staff. Beautiful well-trained horses and costumes. Definitely will do this again sometime.

MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

We are so happy to hear that your entire family had a "knight" to remember.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We went to the castle because we were in the mall and hungry. I've seen this show so many times in Illinois, I guess I'm just not as excited about it anymore. It's not the companies fault but I think more changes need to be made to the show.

Thank you for your feedback and attending our show here in Maryland. We are now in the process of rolling out a new show castle by castle. Chicago started the new show last month, our castle is in the near future!

Here's to a wornderful 2018!