Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews garlic bread roasted chicken corn on the cob front row green knight group photo pound cake arundel mills mall celebration package sword fighting first row vegetarian meal whole family royalty package priority seating great entertainment fun experience
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Our whole family went Grandparents - toddler Grandchildren. Ages 65-2, and we all had a fabulous time. I was afraid the horses and loud sounds might frighten our 2 yr old Granddaughter but she was mesmerized and joined in waving her flag for her knight. Food was delicious and they were able to accommodate my son-in-law's gluten free diet restrictions. Cheerful wait staff. Beautiful well-trained horses and costumes. Definitely will do this again sometime.

MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

We are so happy to hear that your entire family had a "knight" to remember.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We went to the castle because we were in the mall and hungry. I've seen this show so many times in Illinois, I guess I'm just not as excited about it anymore. It's not the companies fault but I think more changes need to be made to the show.

Thank you for your feedback and attending our show here in Maryland. We are now in the process of rolling out a new show castle by castle. Chicago started the new show last month, our castle is in the near future!

Here's to a wornderful 2018!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

A great time for adults and kids
Expensive drinks but worth it
Great food
Fun and boisterous environment

MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

We are happy to hear that everyone had a great time and a "knight" to remember!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

What I liked first, was that the horses looked well fed and well trained. The show creators must be giving great care for these horses. Being a horse lover, I enjoyed the sword fighting, jousting and horse tricks. The show runs for two hours and comes with dinner and soft drinks. The theme appears to be from Medieaval England era. With a story and it appeals a lot to kids. Should be a great way to spend a birthday. The castle was built within a mall and the entrance has many gift shops. Service is wonderful and staff were always smiling.

MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello and thank you for your kind review and feedback. We love our horses as much as we love welcoming guests to our castle. We are happy to hear that you had a "knight" to remember.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I was charged at least $8 in "processing fees." I bought my tickets on-site. This fee is NOT advertised on the rate sheet nor anywhere I saw at the box office. It is not even itemized on your ticket (neither are taxes). I had to ask when I realized I had been overcharged. I then asked for a receipt and then waited and waited and never received one. This is a total scam and cannot be legal. Could you imagine if all merchants charged you a "processing fee" and did not tell you about before or after or give you a receipt? The show itself was disappointing. The acoustics are poor, so you can't hear what the actors are saying. Service is extremely slow. It took us over an hour to get a drink. The show was not very entertaining. I would not recommend. Adult ticket starts at $70 when you include taxes and fees.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Please email us directly at Maryland@medievaltimes.com and please include the name your reservation was under, your show date and time and the color section and table number you sat at. We will forward this information to our management staff to research and reach back out to you.