“Excellent Horse Show with a Medieval Theme”

Medieval Times Maryland Castle
Book In Advance
More Info
US$59.99*
and up
Medieval Tours Dinner and Tournament in Maryland
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Hanover
Reviewed 16 October 2017

What I liked first, was that the horses looked well fed and well trained. The show creators must be giving great care for these horses. Being a horse lover, I enjoyed the sword fighting, jousting and horse tricks. The show runs for two hours and comes with dinner and soft drinks. The theme appears to be from Medieaval England era. With a story and it appeals a lot to kids. Should be a great way to spend a birthday. The castle was built within a mall and the entrance has many gift shops. Service is wonderful and staff were always smiling.

MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello and thank you for your kind review and feedback. We love our horses as much as we love welcoming guests to our castle. We are happy to hear that you had a "knight" to remember.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"great for kids"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I was charged at least $8 in "processing fees." I bought my tickets on-site. This fee is NOT advertised on the rate sheet nor anywhere I saw at the box office. It is not even itemized on your ticket (neither are taxes). I had to ask when I realized I had been overcharged. I then asked for a receipt and then waited and waited and never received one. This is a total scam and cannot be legal. Could you imagine if all merchants charged you a "processing fee" and did not tell you about before or after or give you a receipt? The show itself was disappointing. The acoustics are poor, so you can't hear what the actors are saying. Service is extremely slow. It took us over an hour to get a drink. The show was not very entertaining. I would not recommend. Adult ticket starts at $70 when you include taxes and fees.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Please email us directly at Maryland@medievaltimes.com and please include the name your reservation was under, your show date and time and the color section and table number you sat at. We will forward this information to our management staff to research and reach back out to you.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I took my family there to celebrate my youngest son's birthday and everyone had a blast! The food was pretty good if you don't mind eating with your fingers.

MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Hello and thank you for choosing to celebrate your son's birthday here at our castle. We hope he had a great birthday "knight" to remember.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A wonderful show with very talented performers. I was mesmerized. Great theatrics, lighting, showmanship and atmosphere. We were served a delicious dinner. Service was friendly and efficient.

Good for all ages. I will definitely go again.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a "knight' to remember.