All reviews great location arundel mills parking lot clean rooms the air conditioning recommend this hotel free shuttle shuttle service movie theater maryland live family reunion large mall complimentary breakfast a great stay within miles the hotel staff outlet mall
Reviewed 30 March 2016

The room was clean, well appointed and the receptionist was very well mannered and more than willing to help...I only stayed one night, however; if what I saw is indicative of the way they do things there...I'd stay there any time I have a need .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. It is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations, and I am pleased to see this was the case with your recent visit. We would love to host your next stay while visiting the Arundel Mills area, Thanks so much for staying with us!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

This trip could not have been better - the rooms were clean and comfortable, the hotel staff friendly and welcoming.

After check-in I was greeted by name when leaving or arriving and staff went out of their way to ensure we were pleased with the accommodations. Would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I checked out of this property on a Thursday Morning, with 48 hours advance notice (well within the cancellation policy) and I was charged for the evening I left. I have called the property 6 times, and drove out twice to correct the situation, but management refuses to meet me, nor will they return my calls. I disputed it with the Hilton Honors desk, and finally with my credit card company. All that aside, the toilet paper holder on the wall fell out, the shower head was plugged, and the tub leaked. The staff, other than management, was wonderful.

Room Tip: Odd number rooms face away from the major highway
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. It is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations. I am very sorry this was not the case with your recent visit. We would love to host your next stay while visiting the Arundel Mills area, Thanks so much for staying with us!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

This is my third of fourth stay at this hotel and probably my last. It used to be a great Hampton Inn, now it is average at best, mostly because I like the location. Since the Casino opened I think the customers have influenced the bulk of the negative aspects, but front desk staff is nothing like it used to be either, some good and some not attentive at all.

The rooms are showing wear, but mine was clean. I counted 17 rips/tears in my shower curtain, c'mon cleaning crew, throw it away!!!! Drains not draining properly and television reception was not up to par either, might be the NSA/Sprint truck in the parking lot with the cell tower on it, it has been there for 4 years! What is that about?

The breakfast bar was organized and clean, the ladies did a fantastic job here.

I felt it was safe, but the Casino brings not so business like clients to this hotel these days. That being said I visit the Casino too my last two visits for some quick fun at the blackjack tables, but I am traveling on business and prefer a more suitable hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Traveled to Baltimore for Safety and Health Training with other specialist in the Capital Metro Area. Enjoyed the stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites. Great location to shopping, eating and gambling. Shuttle service arrived promptly when called. Will stay here next time in this area...business or family get-away.