“Definitely Better”

Red Lobster
Ranked #78 of 113 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 August 2015

It's been some years since I've been to Red Lobster. It use to be my favorite restaurant and we went often, But one day it seemed as if the quality of food and service declined drastically. We decided to go tonight at the request of my little nephew, I was hesitant but it's has been some years so we decided to give them another try. I must say it was definitely better then our last experience. The food was really good and service was good too. We may put it back on our list of "go to" restaurants. They had a special that I took advantage of, a 4- course meal deal. I got potato soup, salad, fried shrimp and dessert. My husband ate pasta that he really enjoyed. We definitely enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

We usually visit this establishment frequently when I come up to visit family. We have always had a very good meal with decent service. My favorite, the Bar Harbor Lobster Bake or the wood grilled seafood dish

Reviewed 15 May 2015

My family and I ate dinner here on a weeknight, which was not crowded. We were seated right away. We all had the seafood trio for $15.99. Shrimp scampi and salmon portions had too much salt on them, but the baked lobster alfredo with curly pasta was plentiful of lobster claw meat. Wait service, at times, was slow in which our server only had 2 tables to monitor. We usually go to the Red Lobster in Columbia, MD and find that one better in the local area.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

We went for lunch on a Saturday during Lobsterfest. It was not busy. We were seated promptly. That's where the decent service ended. We looked at our menus for about 5 minutes and decided on what we would order. No one approached us. I started a timer after that. We closed our menus. Ten and a half minutes later we were approached and our waitress took our order. I ordered a drink from the bar, my husband got water, we ordered an appetizer and 2 lobsterfest specials. Our salads arrived, his water arrived, the appetizer arrived and then finally I got my drink. When my dual lobsters came out, 1 was plain, it was supposed to have a garlic shrimp topping. Took a while for someone to pay attention so I could report that. We eventually finished things up and the food was fine, typical Red Lobster, but we were there much longer than expected. We won't be back.
There was a lot of extra staff just walking around but they didn't look at you or provide any service. Not sure what their roles were.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

This is likely about the 100th time I have gone to a Red Lobster. Likely about the 8th time to this location. The Red Lobster brand is a real winner for me. Consistant good quality at a great price.