“Best Stuffed Lobster Tails!”

Timbuktu Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Timbuktu Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 123 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been visiting this place for many years. I always order the lobster. Their crab cakes are delicious Maryland style cakes. As a native Marylander, we detest bread of any kind in our cakes. They use all lump meat! Worth every bit of money! The service is great too!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

With and interesting mix of liquor store, deli, lounge and resturant this place serves up some average to very good food. Had the Maryland crab soup good and the chicken Parmesan which was very good as well.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend had wanted to take me to Timbuktu for Valentine’s Day; however, the wait time was too long despite having reservations. It bothered her and so she asked to visit Timbuktu’s before I left for a business trip in late February. We decided to have lunch there after her 6 year-old son’s Saturday morning basketball game.

I had eaten at Timbuktu on several occasions. I have always enjoyed the ambiance, great food, and excellent service. This visit was no different. My girlfriend ordered her favorite dishes of Maryland Cream of Crab Soup and the Crab Imperial entree. I had Timbuktu’s best kept secret: The Pork Chop entree. You receive three huge pork chops with side dishes. I am a big guy and I have yet to finish the meal. They are simply scrumptious! Her son had the spaghetti with meatballs and French fries. He is six!

We commended our server on his outstanding service. His manager said that he was one of Timbuktu’s best servers. We had a great time once again at Timbuktu’s.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Timbuktu is great for seafood and excellent service. Huge parking lot. I recommend it for weekday lunches. The star of the show is the meat filled crab cake.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Passing through Baltimore, friends took us to Timbuktu for a real seafood lunch. The crab cakes are one of their specialties and they did not disappoint. Also sampled the steamed cherrystone clams. Large portions, great side options, priced right due to the quality.