All reviews front desk flat screen tv bed was comfortable night stay parking lot enjoyed my stay arundel mills mall maryland live casino motel bwi airport baltimore clerk chain
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Booked this room through AMEX travel....what a crap hole this place is. People seem to actually LIVE here. I checked in, went to go to my room and found out that it is all the way in the very back of the hotel by the woods. On top of that, the balcony had a number of seedy looking people smoking on the walkway balcony outside my door. I asked for a room closer to the front office and they informed me they could not upgrade my room because I booked through AMEX. Mind you, I paid $90 through AMEX travel and the upgrade was $104??!! So after an hour on the phone with AMEX travel and no resolution - I left - extremely tired after my flight getting in at 1am and waiting for a rental car until 2am. Guy at front desk had zero respect or sympathy for the situation. Having been robbed before, I don't like to be in areas where there is not adequate lighting - especially traveling alone and late in the night/morning. Parking is inadequate for the number of rooms on the property. I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this hotel and will not book here and recommend you don't either.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Please accept my sincerest apologies about your recent stay here at our property. I can assure you we do not have people living here. We do have weekly contractors who check in and out once a week because the location is close to their jobs. I would also like to apologize for the Amex situation. Here at the hotel we are considered the 3rd party, once a reservation is made through someone else any amendments must be made with the
original company. We do not have the paid amount of your stay so we would not know what to charge you for the up grade. Once again my sincerest apologies. If you have any future questions feel free to contact me at 410-712-4070

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I travel for work and I spend a lot of time in hotels and I stayed at this one for two months
and had a great stay the rooms were nice and well kept. The front desk associate Ijah was always helpful and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was great and that I had what I need. They made me feel like I was part of there family. I would definitely stay here again when I come back to this area to work again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay at the redroof inn.. The rooms were extra clean and the staff was very accommodating.. Ijah the front desk clerk was phenomenal, she was so helpful and went over and above to accommodate my needs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I am currently staying here while working with a new company for an extended period of time. In my honest opinion it has been an incredible stay! I've been here for almost two months and every day has been phenomenal. Turn down service is always on point, the receptionists are always courteous and helpful, and the rooms are always well taken care of when we come back to them. I have loved my stay so far and definitely recommend it to everyone!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017

the two ladys Ijah and Abby are the best very helpful and nice and they check me in quckly and the hotel is best place to stay the rooms are amazing two thumbs for red roof inn they are best place !!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple