“Tasty Steaks”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 125 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Daughter and I went around 5 PM - still early enough to easily be seated promptly. Service was excellent and pleasant. Both of us had the 10 oz filet dinners. Side salads were fresh and nicely dressed. If you do not want much salad dressing you should tell the server when you order. I like s decent amount and my salad had enough for the whole salad.

The servings of side starch were not very large but they were sufficient. Baked potato actually had a good amount of butter, sour cream, cheese and bacon. Usually I have to ask for more sour cream and butter - this time I did not have to.

We shared the apple blossom which is like a round Apple single serving apple pie with ice cream and caramel sauce. We exact took home 1/2 our steaks and were unable to finish the apple blossom.

This was a tasty and filling meal, with courteous efficient service.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Longhorn is one of our family’s go-tos. After a long drive from SC, we stopped here for dinner and it was dependable as usual. Our server was very attentive and sweet, and the meals were exactly as we expected and ordered.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

love long horn steakhouse, the staff was very friendly. T-bone steak was delicious cooked to perfection. The atmosphere in bailey's crossroad is nice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to try Longhorn Steakhouse because my husband loves steaks. The service was great, very attentive. The steaks were absolutely delicious. The juice was so good. I always use A-1 nut didn't need it at all. Very good

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Husband and I went to Longhorn for dinner on a Tuesday. We were able to be seated immediately. The wheat bread and butter was excellent--fresh, hot. Husband and I ordered the Flo's Filet and Lobster Tail; sides were mashed potatoes, broccoli, baked sweet potato with brown sugar butter, and caesar salad.
All the sides were delicious, no complaints. The lobster tail was well-seasoned and the clarified butter served on the side added to the great flavor. The filet mignon was cooked perfectly, his medium and mine medium well.
We both also had a silver patron margarita, which was also very well made.
The service was friendly and efficient. We did not have to wait long for any portion of our dining experience.
All our items came to about $82.
We would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank nicoandbear

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!