All reviews grillfire restaurant the executive lounge beautiful hotel bagel shop corner room parking garage light switches the grill late checkout rain shower sitting area front desk staff great amenities very nice stay indoor pool king room bwi airport
Reviewed 9 February 2016

This hotel provides the best accommodating customer service representatives (via telephone AND in person), clean up-scale rooms at a decent price that will not break your pockets, and two beautiful and sexy restaurants (Vivo and Grillfire). Whenever I am in the area, this is where I stay. It is also close to Maryland Live if there is a good show there and the hotel provides shuttle service. The feel of the hotel is that of a 5-star hotel and you feel like you are outside of Maryland. Serving breakfast to brunch, lunch and dinner, the food and drinks at the Grillfire are out of this world! Vivo offers experienced bartenders who can recommend a good bottle of wine to best compliment your meal, and both restaurants offer a grown and sexy appeal. The fireplace can be seen in the lobby as well as inside the restaurant and gives a very homely feeling. The hostess and servers are wonderful and provide excellent service.
This hotel also offers corner rooms with the best views of sunsets and sunrises. This is a diamond in the ruff. None of the rooms have a microwave, but 6th and 7th floor rooms have a special room for snacks and a microwave. There are spa services available if you are interested. The website is easy and user-friendly. The hotel will take your breakfast orders the night before and the menu is on your bed. I tell you, this hotel thinks of everything!

Room Tip: If you love sunsets and sunrises, be sure to ask for a corner room!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you for such a wonderful review. You should do marketing..... You sold our hotel for us with such a wonderful review and we can’t say thank you enough. We're happy you enjoyed your stay and the restaurants. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. Hotel was very clean. The business center printer was broken and the front desk clerk was nice enough to let me email her my documents and print them at the front desk for me. We will definitely stay here from now on when we are in the area.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Thank you for the wondeful review. We hope you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back at the hotel very soon.

Have a wonderful week.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve met and exceeded my expectations. I visited this hotel for a much needed weekend stay-cation. I stayed in a king room with the sofa bed. It was very clean, spacious and the decor of the room was very upscale. The bathroom was huge as well. The best part of staying here was the free Wi-Fi that worked exceptionally well my entire stay. I would definitely recommend and stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Good morning Patrick,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and your staycation was much more than you expected. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

New boutique hotel. Affordable, shuttle service to BWI. Two excellent restaurants. New York bagel shop across the street opens at 5:30 AM for breakfast. Convenient to highway with easy access to Baltimore or DC. Free parking.

Room Tip: Government rate available.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the wonderful review! So glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Have a good evening.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I have stayed at this hotel five times over the past two years. The hotel and the rooms are gorgeous and well appointed. The price is always right. However, there is room for improvement in two areas: room service and front desk staff,

Room service: please invest in the proper pitchers for cream that accompanies coffee. I always ask for extra cream, and it's always sent in the disposable 2 oz containers that are typically used for condiments (ketchup, mayo, etc). Odd. Other than that, the food is delicious and delivered in a timely manner.

Front desk staff: They always seem to be understaffed. Some are more friendly than others. My main problem though is the complete inability to get a late checkout - even if I'm willing to pay for it. On every stay I have requested a late checkout (noon versus 11:00 am), and have always been told no (even when offering to pay). I pushed back on the last visit and finally got the ok to stay until noon. I understand that it's not always possible to get a late checkout if the hotel is full, but this has never been the case. This is due to the hotel not staffing the housekeeping appropriately (recurring theme?), which is not my problem. I travel extensively and very few hotels have an 11:00 checkout anymore, please consider changing to a noon checkout.

I love this hotel. The location is great, the rooms are fantastic with comfy beds, and the price is right. However, the lack of consideration for a late checkout every.single.time will keep me from returning. A little customer service goes a long way.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Good evening,

Thank you for taking time review our property. I happy to hear that you like the facility and I appreciate your honest feedback in regard to room service and the front desk. I'm looking into both matters so I can try my best to make sure this is not a reoccurring issue for you or any other guest. Can you please contact me off line so I can notate your profile and make sure I can assist with your next reservation?

Aprilc@thehotelarundel.com