All reviewsgrillfire restaurantthe executive loungebeautiful hotelbagel shopcorner roomparking garagelight switchesthe grilllate checkoutrain showersitting areafront desk staffgreat amenitiesvery nice stayindoor poolking roombwi airport
Reviewed 12 January 2016

We just love this hotel. It's young, fresh and hip. The lobby is actually cool to hang out in and the rooms are great too. Plenty of water pressure and the bathroom is big enough for several of us to be in at the same time. Separate water closet is a plus too. My kids are gamers and they were very happy with the wireless internet speed.

Lots of great shopping and food choices nearby. One mile south on Milestone road brings you to a road with some local restaurant choices including Peruvian charbroiled chicken, Vietnamese, Asian (Mai Dragon) and more. Also nearby are Chipotle, Five Guys Burgers, Denny's, Longhorn Steakhouse, Walmart, Best Buy and many more,

Room Tip: Rooms are great. Can't find a parking space in the garage, drive up another level.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

WOW, What a wonderful review! The title blew us away. Thank you for taking time to review our property. I'm glad your family had a great stay with us. I hope if you travel back to the area you'll stay with us again.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

This hotel is beautiful. I would recommend it to anyone! The rooms were well appointed. The hotel was very nicely decorated and very modern. Everything was nice and clean. The view from our room was beautiful and it was also very well decorated. The bathroom was spacious, pretty and very modern as well. I can's see why anyone wouldn't enjoy their stay here. The only thing I didn't like is the fact that you only had access to a microwave if you stayed on the executive level, which cost more and they had a small fridge in the room but it was hidden behind a cabinet door. We didn't realize until it was there until it was time to go. Also be careful of the metal corner covers on the walls and the corners at the foot of the bed. I've gotten a few bruises from them.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your feedback is very important to us and allows us to improve on our guest service experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Although the hotel itself is beautiful, it doesn't make up for the incompetent front desk staff and management. We had an issue to deal with and the clerk at the front desk was rude and not at all helpful, she went to speak to the manager on duty, whom chose not to come out of her office until we walked away, and was unable to solve the problem. I called the manager within moments figuring if she was too rude not to come see me at the front desk she could at least explain on the phone. She too was of no help so I called the next day and spoke to another "manager" he was very nice and cordial on the phone, but had absolutely no follow through, I sent two email messages, and have yet to receive a response from the last one, which was in reply to his answering the questions he had...In summary, gorgeous place, horrible people, stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katie S
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Good afternoon Katie,

Thank you for your feedback in regard to your stay. I'm sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant experience. Please feel free to contact me so I can help resolve the issues that occurred with your stay and our team.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Whenever we visit the Hotel at Arundel Preserve it never disappoints. It's nice, clean and very well kept. Not to mention the Hotel is brand new. For a Hotel that is under $200 a night you can not beat it. Typically my wife and I stay at the Ritz or the Omni when we go out of town, but it's a local Hotel that we stay at from time to time. Also check out Grill-Fire (restaurant) it's connected to the Hotel downstairs! Great food!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ManofGod-3
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I attended a wedding at this location. The room was clean and spacious. Bathroom set up a little strange but large. WiFi worked well. Hi def tv was great for catching New Years Eve bowl games. The staff was attentive and friendly. Access from the parking garage to the hotel was ok.
The wedding was spectacular. The staff did a fantastic job from bartenders to servers. The ballroom was beautifully decorated. The food was very good and I was impressed that everyone was served pretty much at the same time. No situation where the tables in front were done eating before ones in the back got food.
The hotel is close to a large mall, casino, and restaurants but far enough away that it isn't a nuisance. Very nice stay overall.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the courtyard
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Happy New Year! Thank you for taking time to write a wonderful review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed yourself at the Wedding and the team exceeded your expectations. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and an even better New Year.