All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenarundel millsbed was comfortableshuttle serviceone bedroom suiteinner harborpool tablemaryland livecomplimentary breakfastfitness centerindoor poolbwi airportfree shuttleyolandamallcasino
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

All personnel at the front desk so professional and nice. We asked for an additional night and they delivered. Want to mention one particular employee -Yolanda- was absolutely fantastic. She has -what we in the customer service business call - great people skills and that is a talent not everyone possesses.
The rooms are very spacious. The negative was there was no bedding for the pull out sofa in the room nor our sons room so one grandchild slept with us and one slept with my son and his wife. We also had asked for additional towels and none were ever delivered. I would stay again but I would check for that bedding earlier and get it before bedtime.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
AfiyaO, General Manager at Element Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that we did not meet all of your needs during your stay with us. We take pride in provide in our product and it seems as if housekeeping missed a step. I would love the opportunity to host your and your family when in the area again. Please reach out to me directly when you return to the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

So, at first it was a little rough getting into the proper room, but once settled, I have been here for about a month and have almost all positive things to say.
Room service every day is fantastic. They even did my dishes!
The front desk was amazing, all very friendly, especially Yolanda!
The lobby was nice, gym was solid, pool was small but good.
The breakfast in the morning is outstanding, and they offer a dinner salad bar as well.
The only complaint is the internet disconnects every hour in a half or so, maybe 2, because it's making sure people aren't continuing to use old codes for internet after leaving.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
AfiyaO, General Manager at Element Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that you had a fantastic experience during your stay. We take pride in our property and look forward to not only meeting but exceeding our guest needs.

I look forward to future visits to our property!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

While visiting the Baltimore area for business I decided to stay at the Element and boy am I glad I did. The location is excellent, the rooms are wonderful and the customer service is great! I needed something quickly and Yolanda at the front desk went above and beyond to help! I can't thank her enough!!!! I also love the SPG Keyless option you have, so that if you want to use your smart phone or apple watch, you can open your hotel room door. Will be staying here again while in town!

Room Tip: Spacious rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business.
Yes, the SPG Keyless is a great added feature and I am glad that you were able to use it during your stay.

Look forward to your return visits in the future.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I stayed a different hotel in the area but had issues. At Elements I was checked in so quickly with Yolanda and she is a very sweet person at the front desk. That means a lot to the customer. I deal business each day and its the first impression that makes you want to buy or come back in this case. thank you Yolanda!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your review!

We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our hotel. I am happy to hear that Yolanda made your stay memorable.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Just spent nearly 3 weeks at this hotel and would have moved to another hotel if it wasn't being paid for by the client. The hotel is not well kept at all, we had to constantly remind the desk staff to send house keeping to service our room, more than once on many occasions, and on occasion it still wasn't serviced. On arrival the kitchen area of the room was not very clean, greasy countertops and floor. The bed cover had hair on it and BLOOD.
We will be looking for the client to accommodate us elsewhere in the future and will recommend they no longer use this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
AfiyaO, General Manager at Element Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. I would like the opportunity to discuss your housekeeping concerns in further detail. Please give a call directly at your earliest opportunity!