All reviews room was clean choice hotels bathroom light large breakfast area staff was friendly front desk person yogurt have stayed at this hotel several would stay here again waffle maker eggs and sausage bob evans hot tub one night stay parking lot indoor pool mini fridge
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We spent one night as a stopover on a trip down I-81. First impressions were very good with the very friendly and helpful clerk checking us in and offering snacks and drinks. Our room was clean and comfortable. We probably had the noisiest room in the hotel, right across from the elevator and ice machine and directly above the pool, but the noise did not bother us once it got a little later in the evening. If our room was quiet enough, I imagine rooms in the rest of the hotel are very quiet. Network was good for all of our devices. Breakfast was well above average in quality and the breakfast area was very large, which is often a problem at other places. Another friendly person greeted us at checkout. Perhaps the best part was that all of this was at one of the lowest prices I've seen at a Comfort Suites in many years. We'd definitely stay again if in need of a room in the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesTeam1, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you very much for posting your review of the Comfort Suites. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am especially pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful, and that your stay was quiet, comfortable and affordable. There are many hotels to choose from in the area and we appreciate you choosing us! We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Barb Estrada

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent front desk service. Friendly staff and clean room. Convenient location to go in and out. Lots of fast food restaurant nearby and can reach by walking. Hot and good breakfast included. Will go back again. Has a nice and clean indoor pool

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel last night & the help was helpful & tried their best but things were just limited.
There were not extra pillows available. I had seen online somewhere where there was rollaway beds available & that was inaccurate.
I felt like people put their best foot forward but it was still OK at best.
The hot tub looks to be recently removed & thatwas disappointing. Also the shower had more water come out of the faucet than the shower.
We stayed on the 3rd floor & it felt like they had heat turned on & it’s July.
It worked for a quick pass through but as my wife & I drove to dinner we definitely saw nicer hotels along the way that we’d stop at next time.
Was nice to see many folks stay w/ pets, that’s pretty unique.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We stayed on night on our way back to NC from NY...the front desk lady was very polite and nice...didn't like how it was far off the interstate especially for the price..room was big and clean...the only thing I didn't like was that the pool was closed for maintenance (inconvenience due to having 2 found kids that wanted to swim and there was no hot tub like in the description). I also picked this hotel because of the free breakfast included...we went down at 845 am hoping that it wouldn't be as crowded and the breakfast lady was already shutting down so my kids couldn't even have pancakes or waffles. The lady was also rude about what time it was and that we were too late. (Mind you there was another lady that she welcomed to help while we were standing right there). Probably will not choose to stay here again next year.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

My wife and I checked in on July 4th with a very busy, but pleasant lady at the front desk (I don't remember her name). It was extremely hot outside, and the elevator and the second floor hallway were stiflingly hot, as they didn't appear to be air-conditioned...though in their defense, it looked like there were some renovations taking place.. The room and bed were good, so good that we chose to sleep through breakfast, as we were quite tired from travelling and decided that we needed the extra sleep more than breakfast. I do wish that the breakfast hours during the week went as late as the weekend ones. We have stayed here before and found the breakfast room, selection and attendant to be above average.