“Very Good”
Review of Smokin Hot

Smokin Hot
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Glenwood
Cuisines: American
Description: Local BBQ place with bar and bands.
Description: Local BBQ place with bar and bands.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This is a very good place to eat in the mid price range. The food was better than average. The service was just above average. They have a nice variety of food on their menu and a full bar. We ordered six different entrees and we all shared. The youngest said the chicken strips were the best she ever had... The crab cakes were above average. Our party of six was happy and will return again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

One of those out of the way places that surprise you with the quality of their food. It is one of the most consistent and satisfying places to eat in this neck of the woods. I have yet to have a meal that was not rave worthy. The staff are friendly and attentive too. Heck, their menu even says to have dessert first so you know they are all about you enjoying yourself.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service and beer selection followed by excellent food. The ribs were well spiced, meaty and tender. A good selection of sauces. Great sides...Mac and cheese was especially nice. Husband had the turkey dinner but found the turkey a little dry. Nice price for ribs...half rack dinner with sides was $15. We will come again!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife and I stopped in to Smokin Hot for the second time today to get some lunch. I ordered the Fried Chicken Salad and my wife ordered the BBQ Chicken Salad. Each salad was $13.95, a bit higher than most restaurants, however the food was very delicious.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This was my first time and of course I wanted to try everything but I found something that would let me try several of the meats. The Pit club: brisket, ham and turkey topped with bacon. Yum. They bring 10 different sauces for you to try on your food so we tried all of them except ketchup and mustard. We also had an appetizer sampler and I tried the wings with a Black Jack sauce which was spicy at first bite but good. For the amount of meat on the sandwich, $12.95 was not a bad price. All in all, a very good lunch.