“Start Your Day At The Dandelion Bakery Bistro!”

Dandelion Bakery Bistro
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Glenelg
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I had another great start to our day at The Dandelion Bakery Bistro by having a wonderful breakfast. Our server Jeff, started us off with two hot drinks, a water and an Orange Juice. My wife ordered the Create Your Own Omelet, and I ordered the Two Eggs Meal. Awesome Delicious Food, Super Service, all at affordable prices. And, don't forget to order something from their Bakery Section. Yummy!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Very old. Smells weird when you walk in. The pastry and other stuff seems old. Place is very very empty.
Needs something more for the Glenelg families.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My wife and I had planned to grill outside for dinner tonight, however, a line of storms were coming through our area putting an end to that plan.

So, we drove three miles to our favorite restaurant, the Dandelion Bakery Bistro. Tonight was Taco Tuesday and the special was BBQ Chicken Tacos. When our server Luveth brought our orders to the table, we were amazed at how delicious and how flavorful these tacos were.

Folks, if you have not been here for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you are missing out.

Saturday evenings they have a young lady named Miranda Judd that plays guitar and sings. And she is wonderful.

On Sunday, they also have live music starting at 11:00am for their Jazz Brunch which runs until 2pm. These musicians are awesome.

This restaurant has it all.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Went to Dandelion Bakery Bistro Saturday evening for dinner. The selection of beer was great. We absolutely loved the food. My kids had the Veggie panini, I had the sesame chicken club and my husband had the burger. We all were very satisfied with our meal and service. To top it off there was some live entertainment. Guitar/singer Miranda. She was amazing!! Will definitely come back!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Folks, This place has it all. Since my wife and I moved within a couple miles of the Dandelion Bakery Bistro, we find we are dining here several times a week. Every thing on the menu is made from the freshest local ingredients and served to you in a wonderful dining area. There is even some outside tables for those who enjoy dining in the great outdoors. And, if you have a sweet tooth, check this place out!

1  Thank LordThomMohr