“What happened?”

Rocco's Pizzeria
Ranked #30 of 289 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

This place has been around forever and they’ve always had the best pizzas but tonights pepperoni pizza was awful. The picture says it all. They may have ran out of dough and cheese

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I've been coming here since I was in high school 1983. My husband and I love their pizza!.. They have good coupons for Pizza and Wings. The wings are sooo good also!! You will love it here.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Their Godfather Pizza is the best pizza in the area. I've had a couple where they were slightly under or over cooked which is why they don't get a five. When they get it right it is what traditional pizza is all about.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

As I've said before Rocco's pizza was the first and as far as I'm concerned the best pizza in Glen Burnie. We've been coming here since the 70's and eat here weekly. Our weekly favorite is a large pizza, light on the cheese.you can't beat the price$10.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have been eating a Rocco's for many years and their pizza tastes like very authentic Italian pizza.