“Awesome place for arcade games, seafood & beer! ”
Review of Crabtowne USA

Crabtowne USA
Ranked #43 of 262 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome! I love the Simpsons arcade game and the pinball too. The seafood is delicious and the beer is cold and refreshing. Go during happy hour and your natty Boh is only $1.75!

There are newer reviews for Crabtowne USA

Reviewed 27 May 2016

When you eat crabs, you've got to roll up your sleeves. This is the place to dig in. Crabs are pricey but all sizes are plentiful. Fried oysters were huge. Crab legs and shrimp boil were delicious. Good coleslaw. You may have to speak up when the place is busy, but if the staff knows you want something, you'll get it.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I've driven past this place hundreds of times but just never stopped in. We went for lunch today and tried the seafood nachos along with 2 of the lunch specials. First, the seafood nachos were great! It didn't look like there was any cheese on it until we started eating it, the crab meat and shrimp were so plentiful on top, they almost covered the chips and cheese which is great. We tried the crab cake lunch special which is a 4 oz crab cake with a side and a drink for $7.99. The crab cake had very little filler, it was well made and well cooked. We also tried the steamed shrimp lunch special for the same price and they too were well cooked and seasoned just right. This was definitely not a fancy place to go but the food was really a pleasant surprise. They would have gotten a better overall rating but we had to go up to the counter to get our check after waiting for our waitress to come back.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Crabs were babies should never been served. My family and I had the all u can eat Crabs traditional style and crab legs and for my daughter they brought 1 crab leg for her all u can eat crab legs order and 2 piece of corn for 5 people also all u can eat we sent the Crabs back for a new order hopefully they were a little bigger and better than the first wishful thinking brought more out they also were the same so after that I gave up on the Crabs and ask for my bill to be adjusted they did but after going back and forth trying to get better crabs my daughter finally got her crab legs but at that point we were ready to go so we want to take the crab legs to go and they stated that if they let me do everyone would want it done so I told the manager I guess that's what she was that I don't know about everyone else's service but mines was terrible I left at that point. We will never go back!!!

1  Thank Alicia M
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Crabs/shrimp never disappoint. Waitstaff are friendly. Relaxed atmosphere. Kids menu!!! Old Skool arcade is a cool surprise. #CentipedeQueen