“Freshly steamed crabs.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good crabs from out of state. I selected their large for $90.00 a dozen (6-61/2") which all had good weight to them. Plenty of TV's around the bar and dinning room. Had the cream of crab soup which was yummy.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent seafood at reasonable prices. Crabs are the signature dish. Fried clams, shrimp dishes and scallops recommended. Do not bother with non seafood.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I looked for seafood places to eat after coming home from vacation and Seaside showed up as the closest with the best reviews.

The food was ok...but I wish I would have went to my ole faithfuls familiar places. The service was awesome but I just wasn’t impressed with the food. The crab imperial had a special twist in it. There were pimentos in it which didn’t make it unbearable just different.

I also had the crab legs and the seafood Alfredo. It was full of scallops and crab meat with a couple of shrimp. But again it just didn’t stand out. We didn’t get at news or even cracker at our table and the place was VERY very cold. I understand that it was hot outside but it was almost unbearable to eat in such cold conditions.

I may try it again but for now I have to say that seaside didn’t wow me.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I've recently started traveling to the Glen Burnie, MD area for business and stumbled onto the Seaside Restaurant. The restaurant has been packed every time that I visited but the food is also incredible. The staff is friendly and quick and the atmosphere is casual. A must visit when in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This Baltimore girl now living in FL arrived in Bawlmer hungry. Searched on “crab” and found Seaside! Delightful stop for lunch! Smell of crabs while parking...yum. Ordered half and half Maryland and Cream of Crab soup - loved it! Lump crab cake - wonderful! Dropped to 4-stars only since hubby said not a lot of lump crab in his Cream of Crab bowl. Great service - I’d stop again if hungry upon arrival!