“Great seafood restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Came here with a few friends while traveling from out of town. Everyone wanted seafood so we decided on here because it was close to our hotel.We went on a Sunday and it was packed. They had two parties going on while we were there. The service was a little slow but it was packed. I would definitely recommend the cream of crab soup, it was delicious. Overall it was a good restaurant to get some seafood.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I really enjoyed the crabs when we went last summer. Had always heard good things and I was not disappointed. Would probably be a good spot for sports games because there were TV's everywhere.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Went here with my daughter for dinner. We ordered the steam clams appetizer - they were a nice size (fairly large) but, 4 out of 6 should have been cooked a little longer. They were very tough and chewy. For dinner I ordered the crab imperial it was okay (had better had worse) and my daughter ordered the rock fish. The first couple bites she liked but did say it was a little dry and did not like the fact that the bones were not removed (my husband always removes them). The sides were good to average. Our waiter was very nice and did check on us often. But the kitchen seemed a little slow - it took about 45 minutes to get our appetizer and another 40 minutes to get our entrees. The price seemed to be a little on the high side our meal with no beverages (we ordered water because they had Pepsi products) or dessert was almost $60.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

This was the third place of eating dinner during our business trip. All three of us enjoyed what we ordered and even took pictures which I see I can upload here.
The service was just as good as the food. I had the crab and cheese souffle (I think). The others had the grouper and fried plate. All was excellent. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food! We had a group of 12 people and we were able to get separate checks. Everyone enjoyed their food very much and the staff did a fantastic job! They allowed us to stay and enjoy the birthday cake we brought in. The waitress we had, Kim, was awesome!