“Yummy seafood and great service”

Seaside Restaurant & Crab HSE
Ranked #5 of 269 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 January 2017

This was our first visit and both my husband and I ordered the broiled seafood platter. It was delicious and had a lot of food - orange roughy, scallops, shrimp, crabcake, stuffed clams and 2 sides (we ordered the cole slaw and potato salad). We also tried the hush puppies as an appetizer and they were good as well. Everyone around us was eating crabs and seemed to be enjoying them so we plan to come back and try the crabs.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

This was my first time here and the food wasn't bad. The crab dip was pretty good but the crab legs were awesome. I wasn't impressed with the clams but if you have the taste for seafood it's not a bad place to go. I would recommend sitting in the dining area because there was one waitress for several tables.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Fried hard crabs are not easy to find anymore. We were very pleased with the ones at Seaside. A casual restaurant with a relatively limited draft beer selection, none the less a very pleasant place.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We ate lunch here with my family. We had the best streamed crabs. I now live in Alabama, so it was a special treat to eat fresh steamed crabs. I want to go back again on my next visit to MD.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This is a typical Maryland crab joint. Dining room seating looks like an average coffee shop with big screen TVs on the wall. They also have a separate bar area where you can have drinks or food. A small outside area if the weather is nice. The menu is very though it mostly has Seafood. You can get crabs to crack yourself or they have all the local specialties. Prices are fair and the service is good. The cream of crab soup is quite tasty. You can tell is that a lot of the locals go here along with the tourists. There is also a private parking lot which is helpful.