“Biscuits and Gravy Heck Yes!!!”
Review of Honey Bee

Honey Bee
Ranked #20 of 287 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stopped here after some bar hopping so yes, we had the late night munchies. What better thing to eat other than biscuits and gravy at 2:45 in the morning?? They were so darn good and served with a ton of gravy on a huge biscuit. My relatives had the chipped beef gravy on toast, it looked good. My husband had the french toast and it was also delicious. Love this little place and I am happy that we stopped here on our way back home.

1  Thank 33186plum

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Retro diner with excellent food. The crepes were soopoo good and the chipped beef over toast was homemade!!!!

Will be back if in area again...

1  Thank medic4purple
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We visited here for dinner while staying overnight in a local hotel prior to our cruise. Busy place but good service and good, decent portions at good prices. Hubby's order was slightly wrong but not enough to even mention it. Would definitely visit again if we were in the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We go to Honey Bee quite a lot and, for the most part, get good food and service. The specials can be hit or miss but the menu offers a wide variety. And you can get breakfast all the time!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We have made 3 trips to Honey Bee for, yep, you guessed it right if you said liver and onions!!
Mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies and a salad! Oh wow it's 4:16 am and now I made myself hungry writing this review! Lol
Honey Bee has been in Glen Burnie forever and the locals and guests stopping by as they pass through seem to really like the meals, prices and staff. Sorry I forgot to take pictures of my liver! Next time...

Been to Honey Bee? Share your experiences!