“Locals know and love this place”
Review of Ann's DARI Creme

Ann's DARI Creme
Ranked #12 of 284 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Pink's is a famous hot dog place out in Los Angles, but why fly way out there to enjoy a great hot dog? My wife and I (as well as numerous friends), love the double dog with everything! Being a foot long hot dog, with lots of chili and other goodies on it, it is a meal and a true hot dog lover's delight. They have been making these hot dogs for well over 65 years, so they are doing something right! The Cheese Steaks are very good, but please order the double for enough meat and cheese to really sink you teeth into. The Soft serve ice cream is really great, you get a great portion for your money and the milkshakes are thick and tasty but you have to give it a few minutes to melt a bit otherwise you could end up sucking your lips through the straw to get the milkshake. Oh, and when you visit Ann's, be prepared to look for a parking spot, and be prepared to wait outside to get in during lunch or supper times, it is a popular spot to eat. (The prices are very reasonable, you might even want to call them cheap.) It is one of the places that we take our visitors for at least once. As a side note, Ann's has shipped their dogs to California, Hawaii, and even to our troops over In the mid-east!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This has been a landmark establishment that had been here for a long time.
It is my belief that if they continue to do nothing to improve the look and appearance of this place it will just become obsolete.
I enjoyed the food and they friendly staff but if they would just be honest with themself they would realize they won't be drawing in much new clientele.
I have been in the area for just over 5 years and just last month convinced myself to try it.
Not bad at all but appearance wise ill not be going back.
Needs to be opened up in the front. Perhaps a large glad entrance. Recapture the nostalgic essence of the past to draw positive attention.
Good luck to them.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Anne's has very good subs, but with their system your order sometimes gets mixed up. Be sure to check your order before you leave. There's nothing worse than ordering a cheeseburger sub w/LTM and fried onions and when you get home find that you have mustard, relish and chili.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I noticed a couple negative reviews of the hot dog and I can understand why. In relation to the hot dog the bun it comes on is huge. my first time I loved the hot dog and chili but felt there was too much bun, but I can back and learned the the best way to order is what is know as a double dog. You can also order a half double dog which effectively gives you one hot dog and half the amount of bun. I order them with everything on it and there would still be space of one more hot dog. Maybe I'll ask if that is possible. Any way, everyone I've taken there has liked it. Also, there are often line and there can be a wait, but it is worth it!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Encountered a very rude, snappy female behind the counter. She was so rude, 3 of us didn't get anything. One did and enjoyed his smooth serve. We went down the street and got great customer service and ice cream!