“double down on your hot dog to get a great experience”
Review of Ann's DARI Creme

Ann's DARI Creme
Ranked #10 of 287 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I noticed a couple negative reviews of the hot dog and I can understand why. In relation to the hot dog the bun it comes on is huge. my first time I loved the hot dog and chili but felt there was too much bun, but I can back and learned the the best way to order is what is know as a double dog. You can also order a half double dog which effectively gives you one hot dog and half the amount of bun. I order them with everything on it and there would still be space of one more hot dog. Maybe I'll ask if that is possible. Any way, everyone I've taken there has liked it. Also, there are often line and there can be a wait, but it is worth it!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Encountered a very rude, snappy female behind the counter. She was so rude, 3 of us didn't get anything. One did and enjoyed his smooth serve. We went down the street and got great customer service and ice cream!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I am 53 and my parents ate here as teenagers. The store would not sell out to the mall that is behind it so they had to build around them. This is one of those places that when I am traveling through the area; I have to stop. As you can see by the pictures; it has a good bit of nostalgia for those that have grown up in the area. They have footlongs, burgers and great shakes. My favorite is a footlong with everything (Chili, mustard and onions) and a cherry shake. They have a small counter you can eat at or a bunch of picnic tables outside.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Daughter was familiar with the place my first time I had the carmel sunday with Walnuts I give it a 8 out of 10 Cheese Steak is good the grandkids loved the dogs and fries would go back if in the area again !!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here literally all my life. Ann's chili is the best around; I've never had any better. My favorite is a chili cheese burger footlong sub and a shake. Good fries and ice cream cones too. This is carry out only, but there are picnic tables outside, which is great for family night out when the weather's nice.