“LOVE this place!”

Ranked #10 of 289 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here literally all my life. Ann's chili is the best around; I've never had any better. My favorite is a chili cheese burger footlong sub and a shake. Good fries and ice cream cones too. This is carry out only, but there are picnic tables outside, which is great for family night out when the weather's nice.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I ordered a footlong hot dog with just onion and chili, but got mustard also (no big deal). I will say about 75% of this footlong was bread with a very thin hot dog some mustard, onion, and chili. If you like a lot of bread I would say it was okay. If you do not like a lot of bread I would order the double hotdog. The order taker was ok, but I think she just tried to take everyone's order and then had has pay which was probably the reason I got mustard.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

This place has been here over 50 years! And there's a reason great simple food, quality everything is so good!
Go to is whole hammer sub just raw onion and mustard, fry and a lemonade! Whole hamburger sub is only $4.10 fry is $1.80 drink is $1.65. The sub rolls are amazing fresh not to much bread and slightly toasted.
So great!

They have footling hotdogs and double dogs, cheesteaks and ice cream cones that can be dipped. Amazing.
Right in front of Marley station mall which is the worst mall around

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Great place for a Friday summer experience: Order from the line and go outside to a picnic table to experience some great american comfort food.
Hot-dogs in a hoagie roll severed up with chili and all sorts of combinations. Read the menu as when it's your time to order don't dilly dally. Dogs are fried or grilled in front of you. Fries are crispy and wonderful and the shakes are to die for (be prepared to loosen your belt on this one).
Experience Americana with the family and you can't go wrong here.
BTW they just started accepting credit/Debit cards and cash is always welcome as they say...

Reviewed 13 February 2017

, My hubby and I went there to get the famous, mouthwatering Footlong and what a delight!!! I also got a treat of half swirl choc. & vanilla ice creme cone - delicious!