“Great crabs and Seafood”
Review of Seaside Seafood

Seaside Seafood
Ranked #19 of 285 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We were traveling through Glen Burnie looking for a nice restaurant that served crab cakes. We pass Seaside and decided to take a look. Our first impression when we walked up was WOW look at those crabs. I asked the waiter were did the crabs come from and I was told Texas and New Orleans. Oh Boy! we had to order a dozen of large and they were cooked perfect and tasted outstanding. The service was attentive and the atmosphere was cozy. I can't wait to go back and trying some more dishes. I've added this restaurant as one of my favorite.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We tried this place from a recommendation. We arrived at 3:30PM on a Sunday in mid August. The place was packed with lots of customers waiting for their orders. It is strickly a Carry Out no eat in space. The crabs were quite large for their sizing. We had Jumbo Crabs ($95/dz) earlier in Locust Point and the Large here for $75 were the same size but juicier and tastier. They wait was 30 minutes. They double bag the crabs and put lots of seasoning. 1/2 hour later, the crabs were still hot and were delicious. All the crabs were heavy and full of meat! They also sell meals (Ahi Tuna, etc), king crab & snow crab legs to go. we will definitely return when nearby.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Called ahead for 2 dozen Mediums $39.00 a dozen, Reserved for 6PM and they were taking them out of the pot as I arrived. The crabs were heavy and fat and not a featherweight in the bunch. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They have rolls of brown paper, all you need to do is ask. Carryout only. Small selection of fish and shrimp. Cant comment on those items cause I just went for the crabs. Not the same place as Seaside in the heart of Glen Burnie. Crabs seems to be much cheaper. They are heavily seasoned if you like your crabs that way, I will be returning.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Best crabs in town. My whole family goes there n myself when ever in town. Family friendly great food

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I was making a recipe that called for clams. Stopped at Giant and they did not have any so, we tried this place for the first time. I will say there clams were a lot better than the ones we purchased at Wegman on an earlier occasion. In addition, they were already cleaned so, I did not have to do that job either which saved a lot of time. I will definitely go back again. They would have steamed them for me but, I needed to steam themselves. I am not sure about the restaurant part of this establishment since I did not eat there.

Been to Seaside Seafood? Share your experiences!