All reviews front desk room was clean pancakes pancake machine nice hotel check in was a breeze would stay again quick check the breakfast area free breakfast convenient location dining options public areas just in case king room multi night stay we've stayed
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We stayed here for a family event in nearby Montgomery Village. So we picked it because it was close to the venue. It is also accessible to the highway. The rooms were clean and well maintained. I would go back when I return to the area.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Stayed here with the family (suite). Excellent room. Ample space for family of five with small kitchenette. Two TVs and hideabed sofa for kids and real bed for parents. Breakfast was up to HIE standards. Staff was very friendly. Had an overall "very good" experience.

Room Tip: The suite with separate bedroom was great to keep some distance from the kids...
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2016

I stayed overnight near my office at this Holiday Inn Express and had a pleasant stay. The staff worked hard to help: I got an early check-in, a room without a connecting door, an early Saturday breakfast, and the snow brushed off my car the night it snowed. The HVAC system had a helpful fan setting so that the room did not get stuffy. The internet was quick enough and the in-room coffee was of good quality. It's a suburban hotel that's not brand new, but comfortable, easy to access from the highway, and full of friendly staff.

Room Tip: The signs that said one of the elevators was not working seemed like they had been there for a while, so you might like a lower floor.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I think this place has just gotten a bit old. The outlets in the room would not work they were old and stretched out. Could not charge my phone Was never able to get on Wi-Fi And the big screen TV kept losing its signal. In this day and age all three of those things are very important when traveling.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
HIEX-GG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize all three of these items was not working properly in your room. Our goal is always to make sure the guest has a problem free stay and we exceed their expectations. I see we fell short of this during your stay and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We would really appreciate the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Yolanda Gainey, GM

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

I did plenty of area research using Trip Advisor before ultimately deciding on this hotel. The main selling point for me was the slightly lower price to comparable hotels nearby. Don't let that fool you though. This establishment is clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. I had several interactions with various members of the front desk team, and found them all wonderful. There are also numerous decent places to eat within a mile or two. Overall, a great place. You can tell those who run it and work it, really care. It shows and is worth your $. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business