“Great pizza!”
Review of Italian Sensation

Italian Sensation
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Fallston
Reviewed 16 March 2017

This is my favorite pizza place. The white pizza and chicken bruschetta pizza here are 2 of the best things that humans have ever created. It is a very casual place where I have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Love their meatball pizza. Get it two Or three times a month. My boys like their subs. Will go here again and again.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

I stopped by for a quick bite. On the plus side, I didn't have to wait long. The pizza was warm, not hot, and sort of gooey. The taste was ok, but nothing spectacular.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Clean and pleasant place for very casual dining. Helpful staff ready to please. I like the lunch pizza special a slice with a huge salad for a great price. My favorite pizza crust which makes their sauce seem quite special!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Pizza, Subs, Calzones, Italian dishes, Greek dishes, Soups, Salad, Fries, etc.etc. etc. Being born and bred in NY I am a bit of a pizza snob and I really like the way Italian Sensation does theirs. I love their chef salad and their Alfredo as well. We have had many of their dishes and I have only ever been disappointed by their soup. It is not too good and very small portion. This is a great place to go for lunch or dinner, especially on the run. and the staff is always nice and provides good and fast service You order at an order counter and then they bring the food to your table. It is a nice little sit down cafe. I am getting hungry for pizza just writing about them lol and will eat there again soon I am sure :0)

Been to Italian Sensation? Share your experiences!