“Ok to good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

2nd visit. This time we got pizza, appetizers and salad. Everything was ok. The pizza is unusual. Not lightly singed like coal fire, a mix of burnt spots and soggy spots. A bit bland for me. Salad ok, not better than what you’d make at home. Not a fan of olives with pits.

Recommended use: ignore the top and bottom reviews for any restaurant. Find a reviewer you generally agree with and stick with that. I've seen some places rated highly that taste like frozen dinners to me, and some probably think the same about my reviews. I don't review really bad restaurants so if you don't see a review...

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018

I have been to Facci’s several times. I love the eggplant appetizer - which is big enough for lunch or dinner. They have great salads and pizza‘s. I gave the restaurant a 4 star rating for 2 reasons. 1st- the temperature inside the restaurant varies. Some tables are
really chilly because of their location in the restaurant. 2nd - I was there one evening last fall when there was a band that was so loud that the four of us could hear anything anyone said at our table. We were far away from the band. Lesson learned- if you prefer conversation to loud music, check to see which nights the band will be playing.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Sometimes food really good sometimes it is just okay. Service is the same sometimes good sometimes not so good. Nice appetizers offered at happy hour and good pizza.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

And that’s a good thing! I initially passed on this restaurant for a couples outing as I thought it lacked the romantic ambience I was seeking. I was WRONG. It has different nooks and crannies, booths, etc to give you whatever atmosphere you desire.
In addition, the food is delicious and the portions are generous. A plus is there is a kid’s menu for even the most finicky eater- we visited for our daughter’s 8 Birthday and it was a hit. I’ll be back!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

It was a beautiful fall day so we decided to eat outside on the patio. Our server, Brittany, was absolutely wonderful. She was knowledgable, effecient, and an absolute delight. She was friendly but not overly so. The food was delicious. I ordered calamari and coconut shrimp. I also ordered shrimp scampi to take home. My son was able to have a discussion with her about wine. I would recommend Facci to everyone.

Date of visit: September 2018