“Used To Be Much Better”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 30 July 2018

This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but over the years the quality has gradually slipped. I think my most recent visit will be my last visit. The waitress was nice enough - I think she's been working there since the place opened - and she did her best. The food, which used to be great, was only so-so now.
The cream of crab soup was pretty good though - but not good enough to keep me coming back.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Always consistent and great in service and food every time we come here! Today we came in for lunch after having no service at the restaurant across the street. Everyone here was welcoming and smiling. Service is impecable. We had water a minute after we were seated, our waitress was attentive and made us all smile after the fiasco we experienced elsewhere. Food was delicious, hot, and they do feed you. It is a dinner after all. Lunch was saved by the Double T! Thank you for being awesome as always!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Classic American diner. Great food & service. Even had jukebox at window seats. I had challah French toast that was out of this world. Very cheep also. $38 for 3 people can’t beat that. I’ve only been there for breakfast but I’m pretty sure all meals are really good!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for breakfast. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I will definitely come back the next time I am in town.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food here is average, as is the service. However, it is a good place to stop for a quick bite to eat. The location is easily accessible.